Part time Telemarketer
We have an immediate requirement for one or more telemarketers / researchers to work for Nett Sales LLP at our office in the beautiful village of Aldbourne, south east of Swindon on the Marlborough Downs (close to M4 Junction 15).
This will be a fantastic role for the right person. This is a half-time ongoing requirement (4 hours per day) for telemarketing and telephone sales support for a major client in the training market.
You will be making calls to follow up interested businesses. This is NOT cold calling! You will require a conversational style, rather than following a sales script. The ability to quickly establish rapport on the phone and talk knowledgeably about a subject based on a brief is vital.
Initial training and most of the work will be done at Nett Sales but there is the opportunity to work from your own office / home part of the time.
- A genuine interest in sales, lead generation and customer relationship is important
- You must be able to think for yourself and contribute to the debate on getting more sales and winning opportunities
- Must be able to communicate verbally, in writing and be efficient in typing
- Interpersonal skills important – the ability to chat to business people
- Confidence on the phone
- Can work unsupervised
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Good knowledge around IT, technology and business use of IT is helpful be not essential
- Interested in people and their views
- Experience in a customer facing, telephone sales or telemarketing role preferred but full training will be given
This position is for an ongoing ‘half time’ (4 hours per day) member of staff to join our telephone team. The successful applicant will be able to work flexibly and choose their hours within reason.
Any work undertaken outside Nett Sales office will require Windows PC with good Broadband. We will provide a VoIP phone for making calls. In order to help you be as effective as possible we record all calls and give you regular feedback.
Duties will include:
- Making conversational, telephone follow up and sales calls to follow up knowledge led emails sales or web registrations, to an engaged contact list
- Updating client data and telephone activity in a CRM system and / or spreadsheets
- Various web research
- Process email replies
- Handle new customer enquiries and questions
- Handling feedback, product updates, offers and additional training from the above parties
- Weekly and monthly sales admin and reporting into Excel spreadsheets
- Working with the team to run sales campaigns
Located in Aldbourne, 6 miles from Swindon on the 46 & 48 bus route from Swindon & Marlborough in a friendly and relaxed office. Parking is available.
All calls will be made within normal UK business hours but within reason you can select mornings or afternoons with us in advance. Salary rate is approx £10 per hour rate. Wage quoted is approx and will depend upon experience. Payment will be based on hours worked and telephone performance levels achieved.