We have an immediate requirement for one or more telemarketers to work with Nett Sales LLP, in our premises South East of Swindon (close to M4 Junction 15). Initial training and most of the work will be held at Nett Sales. Once set up we are happy to accommodate flexible working and allow the successful candidate to work in their own offices/at home one day per week.
This will be a fantastic role for the right person. This is a flexible, permanent requirement for one or two individuals to work between 12 and 30 hours per week – mornings, afternoons or both (agreed in advance) in telemarketing and telephone sales support.
The calls that will be made will follow up warm leads for Nett Sales and selected clients. You will be calling as a researcher or customer service person to start conversation and assess interest amongst people who have just engaged with white papers and articles. The caller will require a conversational style, rather than following a sales script. The ability to quickly establish rapport on the phone and talk knowledgeably about a subject, based on a conversation plan, is vital.
The work will be predominantly telephone based but the successful candidate will become involved in most parts of the Nett Sales business. Opportunities for extended hours will be available from time to time for the fight person.
Nett Sales: A leading edge, digital media, sales and telemarketing business. The work is traditionally only offered by big City agencies. But now done in rural Wiltshire! You will be helping to research companies and start conversation with known contacts to generate sales opportunities for clients using email, telephone, web & social media.
• Successful calls will be where a conversation has taken place and the contact has been qualified into one of a number of defined categories
• A genuine interest in sales, lead generation and customer relationship is important
• You must be able to think for yourself and contribute to the debate on getting more sales and winning opportunities
• Must be able to communicate verbally, in writing and be efficient in typing
• Interpersonal skills important – the ability to chat to business people
• Confidence on the phone
• Confidence to express opinions
• Ability to ‘mirror people’; talk with them the way they talk with you
• Can work unsupervised
• ‘Can do’ attitude
• Good knowledge around IT, technology and business use of IT is helpful be not essential
• Interested in people and their views
• Experience in a customer facing, telephone sales or telemarketing role is preferred but full training will be given
A member of staff who chooses to work from home (1 day per week max.) will require home PC with Windows 7 or 8, MS Office 10, home / office broadband and WIFI. In order to help you be as effective as possible we train in advance, make test calls with you, track the calling efforts, record all calls and give you regular feedback. For the right person and for exceptional work, small top up bonuses are available.
Duties will include:
• Making conversational, telephone follow up and sales calls to follow up knowledge led emails sales or web registrations, to an engaged contact list
• Working with an experienced telephone and sales team in a senior, experienced telephone sales role
• Updating client data and telephone activity in a CRM system
• Various web research
• Processing email replies
• Handling new customer enquiries and questions
• Handling feedback, product updates, offers and additional training from the above parties
• Working with team to run sales campaigns
Located in Aldbourne, 6 miles from Swindon on the 46 & 48 bus route from Swindon & Marlborough. And with staff parking available
Friendly and relaxed office. Can fit hours around bus times and a contribution towards travel is possible.
All calls will be made within normal UK business hours but within reason you can select mornings or afternoons with us in advance. Salary rates are between £8 and £10 per hour rate. Wage quoted is approx. and will depend upon experience. Payment will be based on hours worked and telephone performance levels achieved.
Previous sales, customer service, call centre or telemarketing experience is preferred but not essential. If you are interested and believe you have what it takes to give this a try, please submit your application and CV.
Nett Sales will be holding a New Year, January afternoon open day for regional candidates, entitled ‘No Trust Bye!’ This will help interested individuals to:
- explore career opportunities in telemarketing and telephone research
- understand the key skills behind a conversational telephone approach
- see real examples of telephone conversation starting, but short on scripts and big on conversation
- discuss the role of trust in sales and customer service
- learn how to be interesting and interested in customer views, opinions and feedback
And if you like what you see, get the opportunity to hone and show your skills with us and our clients.
If you want to book your place on the Open Day, to apply for the position, or have questions please call Carl Wheatley or Simon West on 01672 505050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org