Recent years have seen many improvements and developments in the market place for MRP, ERP, sales tracking and CRM systems, but a new system still represents a substantial investment. Deciding which system will be best and getting full value from it remains a complex and sometimes daunting task.
Over the next couple of months you will see help and advice here to help your business select, implement, and succeed with business, manufacturing control and sales systems.
Choosing the correct software and having a proven process for creating value and getting sales and profitable business is critical for a successful project. A structured approach will help to protect your investment and get good returns on it.
If you are about to embark on a new system or wanting more value from an existing one, there are a few things to consider on this Preparation Checklist before you start:
Preparation check list:
• Do you have the right level of board commitment to the project?
• Is the project in line with your corporate growth strategy?
• Is there enough funding in place?
• What other initiatives are already underway?
• Do you have the right skills level available internally to support the project?
• Is the business resistant to, or supportive of, change?
• Once the system is built, how will it help you get more business or control time and costs?
• Is your head of sales supportive. Do you have a mobile interface and buy in from the sales team?
Nett Sales believes your business and sales needs should be the absolute priority when choosing a new ERP, MRP, CRM or sales system for your business. And if you’d like an independent review of your business systems and help to realise their full potential, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01672 505050